Neroli Mist helps to:
- Preserve skin’s natural moisture balance
- Calm the skin and reduce inflammation
- Soothe and refresh the skin
Ingredient functions and benefits:
- Neroli Floral Water extracted from the blossom of the bitter orange tree, Neroli Floral Water is considered a key ingredient for nourishing the epidermis with flavonoids and protecting skin from water loss.
- Aloe Vera, a miracle plant is used to treat more than just insect bites – it treats a myriad of skin conditions such as sun burn, acne, psoriasis, eczema and cuts.
- Colloidal Silver helps to minimizes bacterial contamination and helps heal skin abrasions and burns.
- Oats extract helps to minimize irritation and helps to heal.
- Glycerine is an emollient that keeps skin hydrated, soft and supple to the touch
- Certified Cruelty-Free under Coalition for Consumer Information on Cosmetics’ (CCIC) Leaping Bunny Program
- Certified Vegan & Cruelty-Free under PETA’s “Beauty without Bunnies Program”
- Natural, Plant-based, Ayurvedic, Non-toxic and Anti-inflammatory (minimizes Inflammation)
- CA Proposition 65 Compliant
- Free of parabens, preservatives, GMO, carcinogens, potential carcinogens, formaldehyde and its derivatives, endocrine disruptors, pesticides, sulfates, fragrances, dyes, and lanolin
- Eco-friendly – uses packing peanuts that are biodegradable and dissolve in water
- Uses Fairtrade ingredients sourced ethically from around the world
- Handmade in Henderson, Nevada
- Citrus Aurantium Amara Flower Water (Neroli)*
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe Vera)*
- Colloidal Silver, Glycerin*
- Avena Sativa Kernel Extract (Oat)*